STANDALONE [STANDALONE] Advanced StaffChat (Share Location, Send Videos & more)

SaifNeon

SaifNeon

Administrative
Reaction score
Credits
[STANDALONE] Advanced StaffChat (Share Location, Send Videos & more)

Browns Staff Chat​

Key Features:

• Share Locations
  • Send Videos
  • Send Images
  • Unread Messages Badge display
  • Clean UI
  • Smooth & Clean Chat Messaging
  • Simple!
  • Plug And Play
Other Info

• Custom Callback System

How does it work?​

Its simple, Players who join the server with the ace perms defined in the config will automatically have chat permissions, those players can also do a command to add or remove users to the staff chat via license or serverId (examples in README). A minimized version of the chat will always show at the bottom right of your screen (with lowered opacity so you can see through it) and if you have unread staff chat messages then a badge with the amount of unread messages will show on the top right corner of the minified staff chat. You can do a command or press a key to open the full chat (default key: K, default command: /osc).

Why did i make this?​

I wanted to play around with creating a messaging UI for a future project and figured that I make a staff chat as a playground to give me a idea of the basic functionality required and decided to finish it and release it for free. Other than that i just feel like it would be cool to have a easy to use and convenient messaging system to share media and stay in contact with staff members.

Exports [createMessage] (Server Sided):​

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!

Download​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

4,485Threads
10,413Messages
39,633Members
NobodyLatest member